Stream Live from our website:
Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dr. Wallach starts the show discussing the impending doctor shortage in the U.S. once Obamacare is fully implemented. Doc tells the audience they should contact their Congressmen and women and urge them to have their states start licensing naturopathic doctors. Asserting with these additional doctors the shortage won't be as bad.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss a news article concerning a study of doctors office mistakes. The study focused on misdiagnosis in the context of the doctors office. Researchers looked at 190 diagnostic errors made during primary care visits. Find thirty six resulted in permanent damage to patients and 27 patients died.
- Chirs has questions regarding caffiene causing inflammation to fibroids.
- Dennis has been diagnosed with asthma and COPD.
- Inetta has a friend with hyperthyroidism.
- Angelleta's husband has high blood pressure and suffered an ischemic stroke a year ago.
- Charles has a daughter who was in a horrible crash and is in a coma.
Call Dr. Wallach's live radio program weekdays from noon until 1pm pacific time at 831-685-1080 or toll free at 888-379-2552.