Dr. Wallah disusses Youngevity's new "Jumbo Brain Pack". Several products packaged together to help stimulate improved brain function.
Pearls of Wisdom
Doug Winfrey and Dr. Wallach discuss research studies concerning heart attack survival rates. The studies found that if patients suffering arterial blockage heart attacks did not receive an angioplasti procedure within 90 minutes upon arriving in the ER the risk of death increased dramatically. In fact one study found the risk of death increased by 42% if the procedure was not administered within the 90 minute time frame. Another study found that angioplasties given hours or days following the heart attack did not reduce the risk of a second heart attack. Some experts even believe if the procedure is performed later rather than sooner it may be harmful to the patient.
- Margaret asks Dr. Wallach for ways to improve her cat's immune system.
- Jane has several questions first she asks about bleeding gums. Second she asks about calcium to magnesium ratios. Finally she states she is taking the Pig Pack Plus and has concerns as to whether she is getting enough vitamin E.
- Jim has been diagnosed with interstitial cystitis.
- Nancy's husband has been diagnosed with atrial fibrulation.
- Danny has a dog with lumps under it's skin.